Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tuacahn

At the beginning of August, my family went down to St. George to Tuacahn. We were able to see Annie and Footloose. Both shows were good but I loved Footloose the best! The dancers in it were very good. The guy that played Ren was actually on the 4th season of So You Think You Can Dance. The singing performances were awesome especially the girl who played Rusty, who sang Let's Hear It For The Boy. Her voice was amazing! I wish I could sing like that. They also added a nice touch during the I Need A Hero song by having Superman fly across the stage and having Captain America show off his muscles. It was hilarious. I am excited because I am probably going to go back in September so I can see Aida. I love the music in Aida but have never seen it! Here are some pictures of us wanting to be stars in the shows! I think I have the best part, Sandy!


Ariel (Meg), Ren (Kimberly), Annie (Holli), Warbucks (Russell), and Sandy (Me)




1 comment:

Matt and Jenni said...

How fun that you got to see 2 shows! I'm glad that they were so good. You should definitely go back to see AIDA, because I'm going with my mom at the end of the month and then we can get together and talk all about how wonderful it is!