Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree....

So sorry that I haven't updated my blog lately, I have been busy and have not really had much to blog about. I put up my Christmas decorations in my apartment and now I feel all Christmasy (thanks family for helping me)! I did take pictures but I cannot find the cord that connects my camera to my computer so there is no way to get my pictures on my blog! I think that my Christmas tree is pretty awesome! I love turning it on and seeing all the sparkly lights, it makes me happy! Plus, I have got pretty awesome purple ornaments (purple rocks, thanks mom)!

Earlier this week my kindergarteners sang at Cyprus High School in their annual Winterfest. Imagine 40 or so little kids singing Let It Snow and Jingle Bells! They were adorable. Some of the little girls were in big fluffy red dresses. They were so cute and did so good! All the practicing paid off! In my opinion, I think they were the best but I am a bit biased!

I hope everyone else's holiday season is going well so far!

1 comment:

Matt and Jenni said...

Hey! I wanna see PICTURES!! You better find that cord, asap, missy! I'm super curious to see your fabulous purple ornaments.... I'm a pretty big fan of purple myself. So hurry and find the flippin cord!! ;)