Monday, March 23, 2009

So To Set The Record Straight....

I am not totally insane! I have had a lot of people asking me if I was one of those crazy people at the Riverton Walmart to get their Twilight DVD on Friday night. For those who do not know, one of the actors from the Twilight movie was in Utah Friday night to autograph the DVD's. Since most people know that I am a total Twilight freak, they assumed I would be there. If it would have been Robert Pattinson (Edward) or Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) I totally would have been fighting those 750+ people. The actor was the Rachelle LeFevre who played Victoria. Yes it would have been totally awesome to meet her but I did not want to fight all those people. I was content to go to my local Borders and get my reserved copy. Brandie went with me so I would not be alone (thanks Brandie). So now I have my DVD! Hurray! For those who would like more Twilight entertainment, make sure to watch the commentary. One word, hilarious!

4 comments:

Matt and Jenni said...

Soooo....I'm thinkin that you and I (and anyone else that is game) should have a Twilight night and watch it once without the commentary, and then again WITH the commentary....eh?!!! *waggling eyebrows* You know you want to. I need someone to be a twilight dork with!!!

Matt and Jenni said...

P.S. I love your new blog background. It's fetchin adorable. :)

Spjut Family said...

So fun to catch up. I need to see the movie Twilight, but I did like to the books. Not enough to keep them, I gave them away, but I found them entertaining. :)

Brandie Page said...

It was fun going to borders. I'm glad we only had to wait for 77 people not 700 people.