Thursday, April 9, 2009

Why the month of April is the best....

These are some of the reasons why I love the month of April.....Easter Eggs. I really like this egg, too bad I am not this artistic!


I love Peeps! I remember when you could get this sugar high only once a year but now Peeps are available for all the holidays year round. They are not so special anymore. The originals are the best!



Flowers come out and it is so pretty!

April 24th. One of the best days of the year!



April is really awesome this year because I get to see this on the 28th! Hurray!


I hope everyone else is enjoying April as much as me!!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I would have to say I think the 30th of April is a far better day than the 24th....I don't know what you were thinking!