First, I took the day off of school to have some adult girl time. I love my kindergarteners but needed a break. KoriAnn came down to Salt Lake and we went to Breathe Day Spa and had massages! It felt really good. If anyone needs a friend to go to the Spa with, call me! Afterwards, we went and had yummy Cafe Rio! Their salads are so good but so big. KoriAnn and I thought we would explode!
KoriAnn then was a great sport and paid to go see the Soloist with me! Thanks KoriAnn, I know that it was tough! The acting was fantastic in this movie, but I do not think I can recommend it. It was sort of depressing and never got any better. KoriAnn and I then fought the scary rush hour people and met Brandie and Heidi at the Olive Garden (inventor of Olive Garden=Genius)! It was so fun to just have the chance to talk to adult girls instead of 5 and 6 year olds! We then went back to my apartment and hung out! So much fun!
On Saturday, I drove up to Brigham City to be with my family. I went out and saw my mom in Bear River City at her scrapbooking weekend party. My mom has been busy working on put together a scrapbook of my G-Ma Lue and G-Pa Jack's memories and lives since they passed away. It was so fun to look at the pictures and read some of the stories.
We then ate dinner and ate cake. I am very proud to report and I blew out all the candles in 1 breath! I also did not start my hair on fire (I did that when I turned 21)!
I got some great presents this year (thanks family and friends). Books, CDs (the new Kelly Clarkson song My Life Would Suck Without You is awesome), an iHome (much needed), and a new Disney Precious Moment (I have started collecting these). I am so grateful for the wonderful family and friends I have, I have been so blessed!
Look for some more fun posting this week! I get to see Wicked tomorrow and will be posting about that!





1 comment:
Holy Moses! I can't believe I didn't tell you this in time, but Happy Birthday!! I'm so lame and I'm so sorry! Looks like you had loads of fun...hooray, girl!! Wewt, wewt! And hooray for not catching your hair on fire this year! AND, I'm SUPER excited for you to see Wicked and hear you RAVE about it!! :D
Post a Comment