Thursday, April 23, 2009

Movie Reviews

Quick reviews of the movies Hannah Montana and 17 Again.


What I Learned from Hannah Montana:
*Tyra Banks is funny when fighting over shoes.
*Miley Cyrus has really bad teeth.
*I do not like the new Hannah wig, I prefer the long, very straight one. Plus, she wears some really funny outfits.
*Alligators cannot kill you in Disney movies.
*Vanessa Williams can dance well.
*Disney movies are sometimes very corny. Examples of this are the endings of this movie and HSM3.
*I really would like to learn the dance the Hoedown Throwdown!

Overall, Hannah was cute but definitely for fans. If you are not already a fan, you may feel the desire to rip out your eyeballs (like my brother Russell, I had to stop him)!

What I Learned from 17 Again:
*Ok, Zac Efron is cute. Love his hair!
*Teenage girls swooning and screaming over him and his beautiful hair is very annoying, especially when you are sitting next to them.
*Nerds rock! Especially when they can fluently speak the language of the Elves.
*Everyone needs to have a rich nerd for a friend!
*It is very wrong and disturbing for a girl to be hitting on her 17 year old dad! EWWWW!!!!!
*Zac Efron must have really spent a lot of time with Matthew Perry to pick up a lot of his mannerisms. Maybe they were locked in a room together for several weeks?!!
*Zac Efron will always do some sort of dance in his movies.
*He is really good at doing tricks with a basketball!

Do I recommend 17 Again? Absolutely yes!!! It was hilarious!!!

1 comment:

Matt and Jenni said...

I thoroughly enjoyed 17 Again as well! And yes...Zac Efron is MAJORLY cute!! I nearly fell out of my seat when he pulls up to the school in that hot car and gets out and throws his leather jacket on....OH MY H!!! Yeah, he's a babe, and YES, hearing girls swoon over him from across the theater is incredibly annoying!