Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy, Busy...

So I officially finished school (hurray!) and now I am back in Brigham City working at the movie theater. Sometimes I think I am insane for doing this. Summer is supposed to be about relaxing and doing nothing when you are a teacher and here I am working at the theater. At the theater, I am cleaning nasty garbage cans, dealing with annoying kids and adults, and running around upstairs like a crazy woman. Am I insane or what? I honesty do enjoy it though. I get to talk and visit with adults that I have not seen forever (when you hang out all day with 5 and 6 year olds and live alone, interacting with adults is a huge deal). Plus I get to watch lots of movies! Star Trek and Up are fantastic! Best movies I have seen so far this summer!

I went to the Oquirrh Mountain temple open house about a week ago and it was gorgeous. I was having a horrible day (apartment bathroom flooded with sewer water, not fun) and really needed to go. My dad and sister (Kimberly) were awesome and drove down to go with me. I love how beautiful the temple is and the peace that I feel there. I am so excited for the day that I get to be sealed to my Prince Charming there! (Where is he?!)

My little sister, Kimberly graduated from High School. It is so weird that she is growing up and going away to BYU-I in the fall. She is making me nervous because you know the nickname of that school is BYU-I Do. She asked me what would happen if she got married before me and I told her that honestly, I would probably be a little bit upset. I would get over it, but it would be so weird to have my little sister married before me.

So it looks like that I am going to have a fun but very busy summer! I hopeful everyone else is having fun. What is up with all the rain though? Sunshine come back!

2 comments:

Brandie Page said...

I want sunshine too!!

Matt and Jenni said...

I know what you mean about you being upset if your sister got married before you. My little cousin got married in December, and another one is getting married this July, and I think I would just about die if one of them had kids before me...and I hate that I feel that way, but that's my reality. Just keep your chin up and take it one day at a time! :)