Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pursuit of Happiness- Day Seven

Happiness moments of the day:

**Went to church and had great lessons from the members of my bishopric.

**Almost have all my grades done! I am so close. UPDATE: THEY ARE DONE!! Did I mention that I only have 5 more days of school left? I love my students and I am so sad to send them to first grade but I need a break and so do they.

**Watched the New Moon trailer (linked in the post below)! Um....so I am way excited! I am so ready for November. I also like that they movie seems to be lighter in color, not as dark as the first one. I am also pleasantly surprised by the wolf effects. It was better than I expected. Also, the contacts have a more pronounced color. I like it (the red eyes freak me out)!

No comments: