Monday, May 18, 2009

Pursuit of Happiness- Day One

So my friend Heidi, challenged me for 8 days to blog about happy and good things that happen in my day. This challenge is just a great thing for me right now because I am so stressed about school and also I am feeling down with the lack of some things happening in my life (a.k.a Prince Charming is absent). It is so awesome to blog about good things and reflect on my day!

Happy moments of the day:

**The sunshine! Loving it! It was good today because in my morning we had outside P.E. (in the afternoon it was too hot to do P.E. outside)

**I bought a new remote for my DVD player and programmed it all by myself. Sometimes I hate technology but today it worked good!

**Went to Barnes and Noble and spent my B-Day Gift card (thanks Jessica)! I transport to a happy place when I am in that store. Books, music, and movies, oh what joy!!

**Currently watching Twilight! I love E.C.! Notice my new 'blinky' on the side that Heidi sent me! Heidi thought it fit me! Twilight helps fill the romance I lack in my life at the current moment!

**Saw the official New Moon poster on the Lauren's Bite blog! It is very nice!


I am looking forward to blogging more about happiness in the future!


I challenge these people to do the 'Pursuit of Happiness': Meg, Jenni, Liz, and KoriAnn.

No comments: