Monday, May 25, 2009

Pursuit of Happiness- Day Five

So I have totally slacked off and have gotten behind on this whole Happiness thing. I guess it will not be 8 straight days but I will do 8 blogs about Happiness in my life.

Happiness moments for the last couple of days:

**Teacher prep day at school. Got part of my room clean and took down some things. Only 9 days to go!!!!

**Saw Angels and Demons. Good movie, very intense. I liked it more than DaVinci code, it held my attention more.

**My awesome mom bought me a new mat/rug for my classroom next year. It is foam and I can clean it with the hose! Hopefully this one will last me more than one school year. The one I have this year will go straight into the trash the last day of school. It is amazing how quickly kindergarteners can destroy a rug.

**Went home for Memorial Day to visit family. Had a fun barbecue at my grandma's and had homemade Root Beer. Yummy!!!

**Went to my mom's work and got some fun new summer decorations for my house.


I was really glad for the longer weekend. I needed some time to 'regroup' for the last 9 days of the school year. I can make it!!!

No comments: