Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm Still Here

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. February has been a rough month.
  • Valentines Day was a success! My students had fun and I have candy coming out of my ears! One cool thing about being a Kindergarten teacher is you can buy awesome Princess and the Frog valentines and not feel silly!
  • I have had a horrible cold and cough. I waited too long to go to the doctor and now it is a horrible cough! The lesson to be learned here is to make sure to not wait to go to the doctor. Go sooner!
  • Had an allergic reaction to the original meds that they put me on. Hives and itching--no fun! :(

Some happy notes: Only a couple more weeks until this awesome movie!

Read an awesome book series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Read all 5 in two days. Highly recommended. I really liked the movie based on the first book, The Lightning Thief. Just know that the movie and the book are two very different things. Only similiar things really are the title and the character names.
And the Eclipse trailer is going to premiere in front of Remember Me on March 12th! I work in Brigham that weekend, that is so convenient! I will be watching that trailer everytime I start that movie!

1 comment:

Matt and Jenni said...

I get so excited every time I think about Alice in Wonderland that I could just pee!!