Saturday, May 8, 2010

Birthday Catch Up

Well, it is official. I turned 25 a couple of weeks ago. I am 1/4 of a century old. It was weird, I will admit it. I did not imagine being single, eating grapefruit in my parents' kitchen when I was 25. I know I just need to be patient and there is a time and a purpose for everything. He is somewhere, I just have not found him yet!

I did get some fun things! My parents bought me a KitchenAid. I am hoping it will inspire the chef within me somewhere....somewhere really deep in me. I also got a few more Disney Precious Moments (new collection...getting bigger) and tickets to a fun play I saw last night at the Hale Center Theater, The 3 Musketeers. I saw it with my cousin and it was pretty fun!

I am ready and looking forward to the summer! My students are ready too. I am hoping that some fun adventures do happen this summer, plus many great movies are coming out! Lots of movie review fun on my blog this summer!

I love the Muppets and found this hilarious video on YouTube. Gotta love Beaker!

No comments: