My family had a fun adventure over Memorial Day weekend! My family got Utopia (really fast internet) and you have to put wiring in your home. My dad and Russell where moving around some of the wiring and in order to do this, Russell had to move wires around in the attic. There is a lot of insulation in the attic and it is hard to see the beams to walk on. I was working on my grades on the kitchen table when I hear a noise and look up. Russell had tripped and his foot/leg had come through the kitchen ceiling. It made a big hole! We spent the rest of the day fixing the hole and vacuuming up insulation. I am glad Russell did not get hurt! It is better to have a broken ceiling than a broken brother! This is going to be one fun family memory in years to come!


I finished school for the year and survived! It was a rough year but I was glad to have these students! They were some cute kids! I am looking forward to some fun for the summer!

I just finished the new Stephenie Meyer book,
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. It was really good. I loved being able to read some of the events of the Twilight Saga through a different character's eyes. It was different to read the perspective of a true newborn vampire because we did not really get that experience with Bella. I recommend it! You can read it online for free starting on the 7th but I think it should be bought and put on the shelf next to the other Twilight books! All I have to say is that I cannot wait for Eclipse on the 30th!
2 comments:
HOLY BIG HOLE! wow...i'm glad he didn't get hurt too! and yay for bing done for the summer! We'll have to play for sure!!!! and ps...i really wanna read that book now!
oh, my heavens, your mom did not tell about this one., glad Russell is ok., I also read the book and liked it
Post a Comment