Thursday, January 6, 2011

Favorite Movies of 2010

Movie Critic Time! I do this every year so I am posting my favorite movies of 2010. I will say, 2010 was not as epic as I thought it would be. I hope 2011 is a lot better! The list is in no particular order.

Favorites
  • Inception- I love movies that make me think and this is a movie that you have to think about it the whole time. Also, the scene that Joseph Gordon Levitt is fighting with the guy as the hallway is rotating is just pure awesomeness.
  • Harry Potter 7: Part One- I have to say that I was very happy with this film. Deathly Hallows is my favorite book and I was not disappointed. I loved the part when the trio goes to the Ministry under Polyjuice Potion. Those actors were awesome. Very excited for Part 2!
  • How To Train Your Dragon- I want a pet dragon, preferably a Night Fury named Toothless! I am just going to steal him from Hiccup. Loved, loved this movie.
  • Eclipse- If I have to explain myself, you do not know me well :)
  • Tangled- Loved the animation and Pascal is awesome! You can see my full review on the Bragging Mommy (I write reviews there by the way).
  • Tron: Legacy- I am a Tron nerd and was so happy as I watched this. I love the music by Daft Punk, light cycles, disk battles, and Olivia Wilde was awesome as Quorra. My review for this in also on the Bragging Mommy.
  • Easy A- I laughed so hard but then I felt guilty! Sort of raunchy but so funny!
  • Despicable Me- I laughed really hard and probably drove the other Cinema employees nuts at the midnight show! Sorry guys! The minions are my favorite.
  • Toy Story 3- I bawled!!! Loud. Ask Russell. To this day I will still argue, Woody is cooler than Buzz.
  • A-Team: Explosions are cool :)
Worst
  • Last Airbender- I am still angry! This was a disgrace.
  • Gulliver's Travels- I did not even finish this. I walked out because it was so stupid. I sat through Land of the Lost with Will Ferrell and that was really dumb. Walking out of this should tell you something.
  • Vampires Suck- This was a waste of 90 minutes of my life. I had hope that this Twilight spoof would be funny, it wasn't. The members in the audience at my showing were more funny.
Looking forward to hopefully a year of awesome movies! What am I most excited for? Pirates 4, Harry Potter (going to be epic), Cars 2, and Breaking Dawn 1 (I am really worried about this one). What are you excited for?

2 comments:

Brandie Page said...

Totally agree on all the favorite movies!!

bluey said...

So, A Team is good? I hadn't really heard much about it. (I'm being stubborn and waiting til the second half of Harry Potter comes out to see the first half.)