Hello friends! I need to add another film to my favorites of 2010. I went and saw The King's Speech last night. It is nominated for Best Picture so I needed to see it. All I have to say is that it is absolutely fantastic!!! This movie has my vote at the Oscars this year. It is a very inspiring film and has wonderful performances. Colin Firth, I love you! It does have some language (for like 20 seconds of the whole film) and that is why it earned an 'unfriendly' rating. The language is used in a therapy session to help the main character with his stutter. There is nothing else in this movie to make it rated R. If this is a movie you are interested in seeing, GO SEE IT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I'm glad they're releasing a "family friendly" version with the language edited. I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard it's great. (I will see it. Eventually)
thank you for sharing!
https://www.apksave.org/2020/11/pinjaman-online-terpercaya.html
Post a Comment