Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello! I am still alive!

Hello everyone! I know that I haven't blogged in awhile. Life has just been very uninteresting lately and I have had nothing much to report. My school year is wrapping up in a couple of weeks. I love my students but I will say that I am very ready for the summer break. I need it.

I did see a couple of Broadway plays in the last couple of months. I saw Spamalot which is Monty Python done in musical form. I LOVED this musical. I was all but rolling on the floor. It was SO funny! I loved it! I did see Young Frankenstein with my parents and sister as well. It will probably be our least favorite this season. It was just ok. I think Mel Brooks did better with The Producers. I do get to see Les Miserables in a couple of weeks! I am very excited for it!

Hopefully more exciting things will happen and I will have a lot more to blog about!

3 comments:

Matt and Jenni said...

Hooray for still being alive! I have always wanted to see Spamalot...especially now that you say it is so good!

bluey said...

Not to mention the fact that you're dating! I know, it's not "serious" but still. It's good news. I was happy to hear it. :D

Kimberly said...

Ah Nicole. you need to update!