Yes, I will admit it I am a horrible blogger! I have had many complaints about not updating my blog but now I am!
I have had a really busy but fun summer! This summer, once again, I worked at the theater in Brigham. I love being able to see and visit with all of my good friends that work there. I think that is one of the big reasons why I keep going back each summer. Also, I get to see all of the movies during the summer and love it! I saw lots this year and these are my favorites:

- Harry Potter just knocked my socks off! By far, this was my favorite film of the series. For me, this movie was just perfection as a Harry Potter fan. Alan Rickman was absolutely perfect as Snape. He brought depth to such a complex character. BRAVO!!
- Winnie the Pooh is the most I have laughed at a movie this summer. What was awesome is that it was a great family film and was only an hour long. I liked that this movie did not just only appeal to the kids but there was quite a bit of humor for the adults as well!!
- The Help is probably one of the most inspirational and poignant films I have seen in awhile. For my full review, head over to the Bragging Mommy.
My family also went on our annual trip to St. George to see the shows at Tuacahn. This year we got to see The Little Mermaid and Grease. I really liked them both but I think my favorite of the two was definitely The Little Mermaid. Remember, I am a huge Disney fan! For Mermaid, it was really cool because they had a water wall (it pours water on the stage like rain). With the water wall, they projected pictures off of it and they would also do some acting behind it. One thing that was really fun is that all the actors (the ones that were under the sea) had 'heelies' shoes. They would roll around on these to make it look like they were swimming. I really love seeing all these shows with my family! We are making some awesome memories!

All of us posing as the characters! Look at silly Russell!
Here is a picture of all of us siblings. This is the last picture we will have together for awhile at Tuacahn. Russell turns 19 in February and will be going on a mission! He is my best buddy! I do not know what I am going to do when he is gone. It will be so hard! I know he is doing what the Lord wants him to do but that still does not make it easy!
I hope everyone else has had a great summer! I am hoping now that my brain and body can get back in school mode!





No comments:
Post a Comment