Best (in no particular order)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2: This movie was epic. My favorite out of all 8 movies!
- Winnie the Pooh: I am a huge fan of Winnie the Pooh. I was laughing like a little kid the whole movie. One of the best movie lines ever, "Send the pig!"
- The Help: I still to this day can watch this movie over and over again. In my opinion, this movie is pretty much flawless. I hope Viola Davis (Aibleen) gets the Oscar for this.
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol: I love Tom Cruise. The action is the movie was amazing especially watching Ethan Hunt climb up the hotel building in Dubai. Oh my goodness, I was like on the edge of my seat that whole scene (even though you knew he would make it).
- X-Men: First Class: A lot of superhero movies came out this year and I like them all (except Green Lantern, blah). This was my favorite of the bunch. X-Men is probably my favorite superhero series done by Marvel. Loved James McAvoy (Xavier) and Michael Fassbender (Magneto) in this movie. It was fun to see the history and beginning of the X-Men. My one complaint, January Jones as Emma Frost was not my favorite.
- The Muppets: Yup, love the Muppets. Had a smile on my face the whole film. Man or Muppet, best movie song of 2011.
- Reel Steel: Hugh Jackman was in it. I do not have much more to say :)
- Water for Elephants: Loved the book and the film. I know a lot of you think that I liked this because Robert Pattinson was in it. Rosie the Elephant was the best part though.
- Puss In Boots: I hate the Shrek movies but I absolutely loved this. I was laughing hysterically the whole movie. Cat jokes and Antonio Bandaras' voice on a cat. How much better can it get?
- Warrior: I never thought I would like a movie about UFC fighting. This movie is so much more than that. At the end of the movie, I remember thinking 'Wow.'
- Rio: The birds were colorful and pretty :) I did laugh a lot too and it was really cute!
Worst Movies
- Green Lantern: Hated this movie! I will forgive you Ryan Reynolds because you were in an awesome movie called The Proposal. Please do not do anything like this again!
- Sucker Punch: The visual effects and look of the movie were awesome but that is it. The storyline, acting, and everything else just sucked. Bad, bad movie!
- Cowboys and Aliens: This movie wasn't awful. It just was a huge disappointment. If you have Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig in the same movie it should be epic awesomeness. This movie was not that.
I hope everyone else had a great movie year! Some movies I am looking forward to this year:
- Beauty and the Beast 3D: Favorite Movie ever!
- Hunger Games: Please be as good as the books!
- Dark Knight Rises: Epic awesomeness guaranteed!
- Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2: I hope it is better than part 1 :)
- Dark Shadows: Johnny Depp and Tim Burton, love them.





No comments:
Post a Comment