I would like to set the record straight. I am not a huge fan of Halloween. I mean free candy is awesome but imagine how bad a class of 25+ kids gets the day of and after Halloween. That is why I do not like Halloween. The countdown has already begun. Everyday in class, we count how many more days until Halloween. They cannot wait. I am really excited to see their costumes though. I have already been told tales of Transformers, Hannah Montana, and even an Indiana Jones costume. Luckily for me, every Friday is a short day at school and I only have the students for 2 hours. Boy, did I get lucky and Halloween fell on a short day this year! Halloween is the first craziness.

The second bit of craziness is how excited some of my students are to see High School Musical 3. I have students who have already informed me that they are seeing it tomorrow! I am well prepared to start hearing the songs being sung at school starting Monday (I have very musical classes). I guess I will probably have to watch it so my students will think I am so cool. Hey, they think it is pretty awesome that I have watched Alvin and the Chipmunks and I love it. Theodore rocks! Anyway, I am so glad I am not working at the movie theater in Brigham this weekend, good luck to them they will need it!
No comments:
Post a Comment