Wow! I made an accomplishment on my blog! I changed the background. Hurray for me! Sorry if my blog is a bit rough around the edges as I try to figure this whole thing out. I have no brain because I have a cold. Curse little kids and how well they spread germs. I do not know how much Lysol and Hand Sanitizer I use but they are my best friend at school. It is so weird to me that no matter how much I use I still get sick.......germs are evil!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Wow! I made an accomplishment on my blog! I changed the background. Hurray for me! Sorry if my blog is a bit rough around the edges as I try to figure this whole thing out. I have no brain because I have a cold. Curse little kids and how well they spread germs. I do not know how much Lysol and Hand Sanitizer I use but they are my best friend at school. It is so weird to me that no matter how much I use I still get sick.......germs are evil!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
GOOD JOB, YOU DID IT! I am proud of u. I'm sorry your sick, but I know what you are going through seeing as I am just at the beginning of my cold.
I am not excited to get into the classrooms for that very reason. Where are you teaching now?
Post a Comment