Monday, October 27, 2008

Witch Fest Girls Night

On Saturday, I was able to spend some time with Brandie and Heidi. It was so great to see them, I have not done anything with them forever. The first thing we did was went to the Olive Garden, the best restaurant in the world. I love chicken fettuccine alfredo! We decided that Brandie, her little girl Kenzie, and I look related!Then we went to Witch Fest at the Gardner Village. I had never been here before and it was way cute. I have found a new place to go shop. Here is a picture of all of us next to a funny witch:

Then we tried on some hats! The hat I am wearing was huge. It was hard to keep it on. I had to put it on top of my ears to make it stay on. I do not know what I was laughing at but I think Brandie said something funny!
Then we had fun dancing. It was great to dance to songs that I actually knew but had not heard forever! Some of the songs were Barbie Girl, Wannabe (oh good times), and of course no Halloween party is complete without Thriller (I went home and watched this part of 13 Going On 30 after doing this at the Witch Fest).

We got tired and decided to take pictures with the sitting witch. We took turns putting on my awesome witch hat!


They had a drawing later that night. There were so many people there but we were lucky and two out of the three of us won prizes. Brandie won a cute Welcome sign and I got a gift certificate to the restaurant at the Gardner Village called Archibalds. I was thrilled! One less meal to cook!
I had a fantastic time and hope to do it again soon! I had a super time girls! Thanks again!

3 comments:

Brandie Page said...

Thanks for coming we'll make it a ritual!

Matt and Jenni said...

How fun! I have never been there but I have heard that it is awesome. Great hat, by the way. ;-)

Heidi said...

Yes, It was so much fun! We need to get together again soon.