Saturday, November 1, 2008
Surviving Halloween
Well I am glad to report that I survived Halloween at school this year. I do have to say that the 2 hours that my students were at the school was chaos. Having 55 kindergarteners in one room was tough, especially passing out candy. They did not want to listen to the teacher at all either because they were way too excited. I had some pretty fun costumes but my favorite was I had one student that dressed up as a can of coca cola with a straw. The student looked super cute! By the end of the day, we did not lose anyone and we all survived. I was also excited because I actually had a couple of trick or treaters this year at my apartment. I hope everyone else had a super Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Glad to hear it! I bet halloween is a nightmare as a teacher... makes me glad that I am not one! :)
Post a Comment