Thursday, November 13, 2008
So what song must be on my playlist....
So my friend Jenni asked her friends to tell her what song would absolutely have to be on our own personal playlist. That is a hard question because there are so many to choose from. Right now I would have to say Decode by Paramore because it is from the Twilight soundtrack (it is awesome) and probably the song Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood from the movie Enchanted. This song helps people understand my Disney Mania! I like Jenni's question and I am curious what songs would have to be a must on your playlist. Which ones would you choose?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Yay Nicole! Way to participate...I think its a fun question too! ;) One song that has a lot of memories attached to it for me is "Hey-Ya" by Outkast. I know...weird. But the summer right after high school this song came out, and I was up in Washington with Sarahn....it pretty much turned into our late night driving around song, and we would crank it. And car dance. And it was FABULOUS!
Post a Comment