Monday, November 3, 2008

Twilight Soundtrack

So yes, I know that I am horribly addicted and obsessed with Twilight. I am willing to admit it so at least that is one positive. I just got the Twilight soundtrack off of iTunes and it is fantastic. If you are a fan of Twilight, this is a must! The song Decode by Paramore is awesome! I am counting down the days until this movie! Those who get the soundtrack, let me know what you think!

PS: iTunes gives you bonus tracks! I am still buying the physical CD tomorrow since I am weird that way. This is a CD that I cannot just have a burned copy.

3 comments:

Matt and Jenni said...

One word -- NIIIICE!! I have been wondering how it is... they have put a couple of songs on her website that you can listen to, and I have liked those. Way to go, fellow Twilighter!

Heidi said...

Thanks again for coming and for the present! Sorry I wasn't able to visit with you very much, but I was running around like a crazy person. I guess that is just part of being a hostess. We should get together again soon.

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

I am so happy the soundtrack is out. I need to go and get it!