I hope that he and his date have a fun time! Prom is on Saturday, March 21st! Have an awesome time my little 'big' brother (I did not mention that he has gotten tall)!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
My Little Brother Is Growing Up!
My little brother turned sixteen this week. It is so weird that he is getting so old. Russell was so excited to turn sixteen so he can drive but now he can also date. My little brother asked a girl to go to Prom next month. The way that he asked her was he bought some fish and put them in a fishbowl with a note that said, "Of all the fishies in the sea, I choose you to go to Prom with me!" Well, the girl answered in a very creative way. She sent him on a "Clue" hunt through our house for him to find his answer. Russell was a bit slow getting started, but he eventually got it. At the end of the hunt he found this:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I guess this means we are getting old! Wow can't believe our brothers are 16!
Post a Comment