Saturday, August 21, 2010

Family Tuacahn Trip

Last weekend, my family went down to Tuacahn in St. George. This has become a family tradition the last few years. We went and saw Tarzan on Friday and Cats on Saturday. Both of these shows were a lot of fun but not as good as Aida was last year. Tarzan was great because the guy that placed Tarzan was very, very nice to look at! I loved the music in Cats but the storyline was really weird. It was fun to spend some time together as a family.

On Saturday, we went to this really cool restaurant called the Anasazi Grill. It was so fun because you actually grill your own steak. It comes out with a really hot rock and you cook your steak. It was awesome!! Sorry, no pictures but if you are in St. George, I recommend it! Here are some of the fun pictures:
The siblings
The cool advertising at Tuacahn. I love how they put the posters on the stairs!
The cool Cats set
Ok, here is some background about the next picture. My aunt and uncle used to live in Page, Arizona. When my cousin Liz was 8 years old and getting baptized, my family drove down for the baptism. On the way to the baptism, we stopped in Beaver, Utah. Megan and I sat in this huge rocking chair and took a picture. On the way to Tuacahn, we stopped for gas in Beaver and I found the same chair! This is a picture of me in that same chair (repainted) about 15 years later.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Lewis said...

oh.my.heck! this looks like so much fun! I'll have to put tuachan (sp?) on my to-do list!

Valarie said...

you look adorable in the big chair, and it was fun to see it so many years later!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

So fun! My father in-law plays the guitar in the orchestra for Tarzan :)