During the school year, I have Bubbles (dolphin) and Nem0 (fish) that go home with students in my classes. They each have a journal that goes with them and the student writes down their adventures. During the break, I took them to the movie theater with me and made my own journal page. Here are the pictures and my commentary.
Is this fish food?
Will our movie ever start?
What drink should we get?
When you watch a movie at the theater, it is not on a DVD like you watch at home. It is a film. It has little pictures and when they move fast that is what makes the movie work. Nemo and Bubbles are sitting on top of the Disney movie Bedtime Stories.
Yum, candy!
Well, they look better on the journal page because it is cuter but I had to show you the fun I had!
Well, they look better on the journal page because it is cuter but I had to show you the fun I had!





3 comments:
Kayden wants the Nemo
Nicole, my dear sister! You are so funny! I love the pictures! They are just great!!
I am glad that the fish had such a good time at the theatre during christmas break. I know I sure did working with you everyday.
Post a Comment