Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Have Been Tagged

My friend Jenni tagged me this week. The tag is that I am supposed to go to my 4th picture folder on my computer and post the 4th picture in that folder. I do not have many pictures on my computer so this should be interesting. The lucky picture is......


Well that is boring because that is a picture that I just barely blogged about. To make it more entertaining, I will do the 4th picture in the 1st folder because those are older pictures.



Oh this is fun! In April 2003, my parents took me to Hawaii for my graduation present from High School. This is when we visited the Polynesian Culture Center. They have a river thing in the middle of the center and they do a parade with boats celebrating the different cultures featured at the PCC. This is the raft for the Maori tribes from New Zealand. The girls are doing tricks with Poi balls. I actually bought a pair of these and they are so fun to do. Oh the memories, I want to go back!

I tag...... Megan, KoriAnn, Brandie, and Heidi (It is your choice if you do it, I am not forcing you!)

2 comments:

Matt and Jenni said...

How cool! I have always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I have always REALLY wanted to be able to go to the Polynesian Cultural Center!! That is way cool...

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

NICOLE!!!! i am glad you have found me! how did you? sure seems like you have been having fun! whats new?