Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Break Fun

Well I had a great Christmas break just like most of you did. During the break, I worked at the theater in Brigham. It was really funny, KoriAnn and I asked to be scheduled together every shift and ,to our surprise, we were. I was a concessionaire more than a projectionist which was weird for me. It was fun though, KoriAnn and I had lots of fun.


Since I worked at the theater, it would be silly to not see some movies while I was at it. I saw lots and like all of them but one. I liked The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Australia, Valkyrie, Bedtime Stories, and saw Twilight a couple more times. My favorite out of the new ones I saw was Australia. Two words sum up what is so great about it, Hugh Jackman, 'nuff said.

Australia go see it! Love it!


I also watched Yes Man with Jim Carrey but really did not like it. It was crude, not surprising since it is a Carrey movie, but it reminded me a lot of Liar, Liar. In this new movie, instead of having to always tell the truth this time he always has to say yes. My advice is to go watch the others I listed and avoid Jim Carrey at all costs!

Christmas was fun this year and I got some fun things. I got an adorable plate set, a new camera, and a cool watch (thanks family). The great thing about my new camera is that it is little and fits in my purse. I can take a lot more pictures now!

Hope everyone's break was as good as mine!

2 comments:

Matt and Jenni said...

Dang it! I wanted to see Australia so bad, and now it isn't playing here anymore!! I knew I should have been more stubborn... Dang.
Glad you got to see it! I even went to a movie at Walker's around Christmas, and I can't believe I didn't see you! We saw Valkyrie with Matt's fam. Very good. And I did see Yes Man already. You were too slow to warn me! I have to admit though that I did laugh. Matt thinks everything Jim Carey does is hilarious, so you can't help but laugh when you go with him. ;)

Megan said...

You mentioned my present on your blog! I feel so very special!!